Perez Hilton was treated at a Miami area hospital on August 4 after authorities responded to a possible suicide attempt at his home, according to a Miami Dade County Sheriff’s Office incident report obtained by TMZ. The report says fire rescue personnel treated Perez Hilton for multiple injuries and an overdose before taking him to the hospital. According to the report, Perez Hilton’s sister became alarmed when he stayed unusually quiet, locked his bedroom door, and insisted he was fine. She told deputies that Perez Hilton later opened the door and appeared naked and covered in blood, prompting her to get his children out of the home before police arrived. What Happened After the Livestream? Authorities placed Perez Hilton under Florida’s Baker Act, which permits an involuntary mental health evaluation when someone may be a danger to themselves or others. Perez Hilton’s family later said he suffered injuries that required surgery and was recovering with support from relatives. The incident report also says Perez Hilton had previously received treatment and had been dealing with depression, anxiety, and overwhelming thoughts after being hospitalized for sepsis earlier this year. TikTok confirmed that Perez Hilton’s account was banned after the livestream, while Perez Hilton has not publicly discussed the incident’s details as he remains in treatment. Anyone experiencing a mental health crisis can call or text 988, or use the chat at 988lifeline.org for immediate support.